Welcome to privacy wiki of the Privacy & Identity Lab. The purpose of this wiki is to collect the main resources that contain more information on privacy.
- Introduction on what is privacy, and why it is important.
- Legal background on how law protects (and erodes!) privacy.
- Technical background on how technical advances break and make privacy.
- Societal background on how society percieves and deals with privacy.
- Privacy by design including Privacy design strategies and Privacy design patterns.
- Protecting your privacy contains practical suggestions to protect your own privacy.
- Teaching privacy contains information about academic courses on privacy.
- Who knows what An overview of data owned, processed and or stored by companies or goverment.
- Resources contains pointers other information resources, like websites, privacy and civil liberty organisations.
- References contains a collection of the most important privacy books and papers.
- Technical bibliography contains a bibliography of papers on privacy from a technical perspective.